Zero Waste Patch Kit
DIY Natural Dye Patch Kit
- Fabric: Hand-dyed GOTS-certified organic fabrics using natural dyes
- 5 patches, approximately 7" x 7" each
- 1 Japanese steel needle that passes through fabric easily
- 1 natural color cotton sashiko thread
- Color: Choose from blue and white, pink and tan, or neutrals
- Natural dyes used are: indigo, madder root, walnut, cutch, pomegranate, or a combination of these
- Ships in a 100% recycled kraft paper bag
Each patch kit is prepared individually. Because I am using off cuttings of fabric, each kit will be unique and different, just like you.
How to use this kit? Read on the blog about how to mend a hole in fabric.
Free shipping on orders $125.00 and up. Flat rate shipping $9.95.
We ship via USPS First Class or UPS unless otherwise requested. Holiday shipping is within 3 days if possible.
Most pieces are made to order. Made-to-order usually ships between 2 - 3 weeks. If an item is Ready To Ship, those will ship in 2 - 4 days.
If you have an urgent need, please reach out via email. I can work within your schedule if possible.